Interfab Shirt Manufacturing Limited (ISML), an enterprise of Viyellatex Group launched a project on “Preserving mother’s milk, supporting working mothers” supported by ICDDRB. On December 10, 2015 this project was inaugurated in ISML hall room by Managing Director of ISML & Vice Chairman of Viyellatex Group Mr. Ahsan Kabir Khan.
Director of Viyellatex Group Amina Salima Khan, Chief Operating Officer Fateh Ul Islam, Manager (Human resource) Aleya, Associate Scientist of International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh (ICDDR’B) Dr. Sabrina Rasheed, senior manager S.K.Abdul Hamid were present in the inaugural session.
Below links are from news coverage of the event in different dailies.
- Viyellatex Limited received BEST DELIVERY PERFORMANCE AWARD by PUMA
- Viyellatex Spinning Ltd received National Export Trophy
- World Bank Chief Economist praises Viyellatex Initiatives while visiting Eco Couture
- Preserving mother’s milk project inaugurated at ISML
- VIYELLATEX proudly hosts visit of Queen Maxima of The Netherlands
- VIYELLATEX CEO moderates Seminar on Environmental Sustainability on Bangladesh Denim Expo
- Hugo Boss delegates visited VIYELLATEX
- Free Friday Clinic & Computer Center launched in Bikash School with support from Rotary Club of Dhaka North West
- VIYELLATEX greeted Puma Chief Operating Officer warmly in Bangladesh
- VIYELLATEX group Chairman featured in just-style.com
- VIYELLATEX group takes over Pledge Harbor International School
- VIYELLATEX group receives CENTENARY AWARD
- Viyellatex Chairman’s Interview on BBC
- Bibi Russell & VIYELLATEX Join Hands Together
- VIYELLATEX cuts carbon emissions by 25pc
- Chairman's Latest Interview with channel '71
- Chairman's interview in PBS News Hour
- Best Employer Award
- VIYELLATEX's News at Bloomberg
- PVH Sustainability and Quality Award 2012