- Be efficient in the direct use of energy, material and water with objectives in line for percentage needed to reduce.
- Be carbon neutral, offsetting residual carbon emissions in demonstrably sustainable ways.
- Be compliant with local and international regulations, including those with environmental and social impact.
- Encourage the use of sustainable products and services.
- Work with customers and partners to define more environmentally and socially sustainable ways of meeting objectives.
- Encourage employees to live lifestyles with low environmental impact.
- Encourage social involvement to help build more sustainable communities.
- Set targets, reports and reviews and continuously improve performance.